Tariff Related Issues
Tariff is the tax levied by the customs established by the government on the imported export goods when they pass through the customs of a country. （top）
When you shop on NIU, you are buying from overseas. And you are responsible for paying taxes.
Taxes and fees depend on where your order is mailed from, the type of goods you buy and the value. Different countries may have different tax policies on specific products. You can confirm this with customer service or your local customs. （top）
You can pay through the tax clearance procedures of your local customs authority in your country/territory. （top）
To avoid any unforeseeable accidents, please note the following:
1. Ask customer service if you need to pay any additional import duties, taxes, or other customs-related fees.
2. Contact your local post office or customs for more information about tariffs and taxes in your country.
3. Import duties, levies or other customs related charges are usually charged by the shipping company at the time of delivery.
4. You can purchase customs insurance on the order page, so that you can go to customer service to settle your claim after you have paid the import duty on the goods you have collected.
5. NIU is not responsible for delays caused by customs departments in your country/territory.
6. If an order subject to tax is not taxed, it is not sought at the post office, or its delivery is rejected by the recipient, it will be returned to the sender (NIU). You can request a refund and NIU will deduct all costs of shipping the order to the destination country and back from the refund amount.（top）